“Institución Universitaria Colegios de Colombia – Unicoc,” is a Higher Education Institution, socially and environmentally responsible, that trains qualified and integral professionals, with discipline, ethics and work. We also count with entrepreneurs, that promote social consciousness and multicultural awareness, through the implementation of strategies that promote a harmonious relationship between theory and practice, supported by a highly qualified teaching staff. The culture of self- evaluation, based on the consolidation of its quality assurance system.
8 Semesters where the graduate of the dentistry program at Unicoc acquires professional and ideal practical skills in the area of oral health. A program that is characterized by its great clinical performance in the areas of complexity that is required by its level of education and the ability to work in the public health field, with ethical values, responsibility, teamwork, determination, proactive capability, social sensitivity and with a sense of commitment to the institution and the dental profession.
The Unicoc International Business Program provides the opportunity for its students to obtain a high quality education in 8 academic periods, generating competences to lead business
internationalization processes through a curriculum that focuses on international commerce and business, international logistics, international finances, international marketing, entrepreneurship and innovation.
10 semesters where the graduate of the program will develop skills in different areas of legal and social sciences with integrity and based on the current, global and regional, political and lawsuit issues, acquiring multicultural skills being able to bring new legal realities to our society and to the world.
Don´t miss this opportunity to study in Unicoc, Colombia is waiting for you!
The ¨Institución Universitaria Colegios de Colombia – Unicoc¨ Grants 15 scholarships for university Undergraduate students that are coursing the last two semesters of International Business, Law and Dentistry to make their International exchange for an academic semester in the period 2019.
I, in Bogota or Cali (applicable for some programs).
- 100% Unicoc enrollment semester cost.
- 100% Registration cost.
- Up to 100% Airplane Tickets or accommodation (Chosen by Unicoc).
- Support and counsel throughout the whole international exchange process.
- Pick up arrival from airport to accommodation.
- Active student coursing the last two semesters of the career.
- Excellent academic score average equivalent 3.7 / 5.0 or more.
- Official letter of recommendation from the current University.
- Intermediate level of Spanish knowledge.
- Documentation required must be sent to Unicoc.
- Letter of expenses addressing who will be responsible for the costs that are not covered by the scholarship.
- Official letter from the international exchange department of the University.
How to apply:
To apply please send to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents in pdf:
- Letter in Spanish or English about you and why you want to apply to the scholarship.
- Copy of Passport.
- Official historic academic grade record.
- Recommendation Letter of your University.
October 31, 2018.
Reply for applications.
November 16, 2018.